1. We have carefully reviewed the program information, website (www.confidentlee.com) and/or discussed with a representative of Confidence Counts LLC dba ConfidentLee® of Troy and ConfidentLee® of Rochester Hills to ensure that we have a clear understanding of the enrichment program/courses that we are choosing to enroll our child in.
2. The tuition payment is due in advance. Confidence Counts LLC will reserve a spot for my child only upon full payment for the enrichment program.
3. The tuition refund policy is as follows: Only 50% of the tuition will be refunded for cancellation 10 days prior to the beginning of class. Only 25% of the tuition will be refunded for cancellations within 10 days of the beginning of class.
4. We understand that for the program to be successful we will support our child by arriving to classes on time, allowing access to supervised used of internet for work assignments as needed, ensuring that our child completes all assigned homework, encouraging our child to practice at home and provide reasonable tools needed to create visual aids, presentations etc.
5. ConfidentLee is a highly effective program, however we do not offer any guarantee of outcome. Each child has their own unique learning ability to assimilate new skills and learns at their own pace. Our staff works hard to impart these skills to the students, but ConfidentLee® hereby disclaims any expressed or implied warranties or guarantees of success of any nature.
6. ConfidentLee® is an enrichment class and does not provide daycare services. Students must be picked up promptly after class time. Parents are responsible for promptly picking up their child/children from ConfidentLee’s class location. Please be waiting for your child at the time of class dismissal. If you are going to be later than 5 minutes after class ends, please call to let us know. Any late pick up after that will be charged a fee of $1/minute, paid directly to the care provider at the class location. However, if we are unable to contact you and we have not heard from you about the delay in pickup, we will only supervise your child for a reasonable time and then call the appropriate authorities to take custody of them. Also, parents are at all times solely responsible for the provision of any medical care or other special needs the student might have.
7. My child's participation in the ConfidentLee® classes offered through Confidence Counts dba as ConfidentLee® of Troy and ConfidentLee® of Rochester Hills as we have selected is voluntary. I understand that the selected activities may involve accidental injury and hereby voluntarily assume such risks. Knowing these risks, I want my child to participate in this class. I (on behalf of my child) hereby assume the risk, and hereby waive, release, and discharge ConfidentLee®, Confidence Counts its officers, employees, activity instructors and assistants, and all officers and employees of the facility where the classes are being conducted for any and all claims for damages for personal injuries, or claims for damages to property, which my child or my child's heirs, assigns, executors or administrators may have or which may accrue due to my child's participation in this activity, not relating to negligence on the part of ConfidentLee® LLC or Confidence Counts LLC. I have read the above and understand important legal rights are being waived.