Public Speaking Skills / Presentation Skills
- Acquiring the skills necessary to become an effective presenter allows you to create change. Becoming a world class speaker and communicator helps you share information with others. By sharing information in your own areas of expertise you will be recognized as a leader. Our techniques are highly interactive and the approach to learning is non-traditional and fun. Employers have consistently ranked public speaking, or the ability to communicate, as one of the top skills that they look for when hiring.
- The ConfidentLee® presentation and public speaking program teaches adults to overcome nervousness and anxiety helping them become poised and confident presenters. Learn simple yet effective techniques to organize an interesting and compelling speech. The program teaches how to easily format and organize your message without using a scripted speech.
- You will understand the need to consider your audience and by doing so you will exude an executive presence. You will also learn to interact with the audience when answering their questions. You will begin to incorporate both body movements and vocal variety into your speech for a powerful delivery. Our strategies will help you incorporate storytelling into both impromptu speeches and prepared presentations. Learning to deliver a speech using both verbal and non-verbal skills helps to make an impact.
- Our proprietary methodology will teach you to be become ConfidentLee® Competent. You will learn to present a persuasive message by being clear and concise yet compelling. You will lead others by ConfidentLee® sharing your knowledge, expertise and goals and others will buy into your vision.
Our courses are suitable for
- Anyone that conducts meetings
- Anyone that presents ideas
- Business Owners/Founders
- Corporate leaders
Our public speaking course is taught both as a 1 or 2-day course or as an 8-week course (one-hour class per week).
Our highly effective methods teach skills that make information come to life by crafting a powerful presentation with engaging delivery. In this course, the following skills are taught:
- Controlling anxiety and overcoming the fear of public speaking
- Using effective storytelling for a compelling outcome
- Designing an organized and impactful message
- Voice modulation and non-verbal communication
- Connecting with the audience and delivering a memorable presentation
What we teach to Building a Presentation
We teach the following skills to build a dynamic presentation. You will learn how to:
- Plan, prepare and structure using the ConfidentLee® framework
- Avoid writing a speech you have to read verbatim
- Construct powerful introductions and endings
- Tactfully convince your audience
- How to use visual aids to help, but not takeover your presentation
What we teach for Presentation Delivery
Our methodology of speech delivery will allow you to own the room by learning how to:
- Manage your nerves and project confidence
- Deliver with enthusiasm, passion and energy
- Modulate your voice to keep the listeners interested
- Move your body with purpose and use the space effectively
- Establish rapport with and captivate your audience
How we teach Public Speaking
We believe the best way to learn is by putting put instruction to practice. Our methodology to teaching involves:
- Significant time learning the ConfidentLee® framework to build a presentation
- Performing in a safe and encouraging environment
- Training provided by proficient Confidence Creators
- Providing constructive feedback and evaluation by Confidence Creators and peers
All participants will receive a participant guide and workbook. They also receive a certificate of completion at the final presentation.
Outcome of the Public Speaking program
Differentiate yourself from your competition with high-impact presentations. Talented and trained Confidence Creators teach in a small group setting. In this course, you will learn to:
- Unleash your potential to grow, influence, motivate and sell
- Think on your feet with clarity and coherence
- Bring a presentation to life and persuade others
- Exhibit credibility, charisma and confidence
- Project a high-impact personality
Please take note that:
- In class presentations will be videotaped to evaluate progress.
- All sessions have a final presentation